- Files and Folders Backup
- System Backup
- Disk Backup
- Partition and Volume Backup
- Files Sync
- Schedule Backup
- Backup to NAS or Cloud Clients
- Backup Management
- Incremental and Differential
- Backup Scheme
- Edit Backup
Partition Backup in AOMEI Backupper enables you to back up one or multiple partitions/volumes (including dynamic volumes) to an image file. If you just want to back up particular partitions and volumes rather than the entire disk, this feature is the best choice.
How to Backup Partition and Volume?
- In the left tab item, select Backup and then select Partition Backup.
- You may enter a task name in the box to help you distinguish it from others.
- To specify advanced options refer to Backup Options, Schedule Backup and Backup Scheme for detail guidance.
For ExT2/3, ReFS, ExFAT and other non-Windows file systems AOMEI Backupper will back up in sector-by-sector mode.
If you want to restore the partition or volume backup image in the future, follow partition volume restore wizard.