- Files and Folders Backup
- System Backup
- Disk Backup
- Partition and Volume Backup
- Files Sync
- Schedule Backup
- Backup to NAS or Cloud Clients
- Backup Management
- Incremental and Differential
- Backup Scheme
- Edit Backup
Select Home on the left tab page.
You can manage all your image files in this section. All your image files will be listed here, with built-in shortcut options to start or manage your backups. These include: New Backup, Restore, Backup and Advanced option. You may list your backups by day, week, month or any other custom time.
New backup: After click the button, a wizard will guide you through the process.
By moving the mouse over any named backup, three additional options are revealed:
Restore: Click the button and the program will enter the "Restore" tab page, to enable you to choose what you want to restore.
Backup: After making a full backup, you could do an incremental or differential backup based on the full backup. The Backup button will provide options to allow you to create incremental or differential backup.
Advanced: Clicking the "Advanced" button opens a drop-down menu with further options for managing your backups as follows:
- Delete Backup: Deletes this backup file.
- Check Image: Checks the data integrity of the backup image to ensure you could successfully restore data.
- Explore Image: Mounts the image file to a virtual partition to enable you to explore your data in "My Computer".
- Edit Backup: Enables you to add files/folders to a backup task, or remove from a backup task.
- Schedule Backup: Reveals the schedule to backup data automatically with Daily, Weekly and Monthly Mode.
- Locate Image: Opens the folder where this backup located in.
- Properties: Shows more detail about this backup. It contains some general information of this backup. You can also view the backed up contents and set a "Backup Scheme" for disk space management.