- Files and Folders Backup
- System Backup
- Disk Backup
- Partition and Volume Backup
- Files Sync
- Schedule Backup
- Backup to NAS or Cloud Clients
- Backup Management
- Incremental and Differential
- Backup Scheme
- Edit Backup
You can adjust the partitions size or location on the destination disk in disk restore mode. In the "Operation Summary" page, click the "Edit partitions on the destination disk" button.
In the Edit Partitions dialog, three further options are provided:
- Copy without resizing partitions: Do not do any changes.
- Fit partition to entire disk: The destination disk partitions will be automatically resized to the entire disk, appropriate for the disk size.
- Edit partitions on this disk: Manually adjust the partition size and location by dragging a slider bar.
In addition, when you restore a system drive or partition, you can click "Edit the size of partition" button in the "Operation Summary" page. A popup window enables you to assign a drive letter and set primary/logical to the partition. You are also able to drag and move the graphical Partition Bar to change the size or location of the partition on this disk.