- Files and Folders Backup
- System Backup
- Disk Backup
- Partition and Volume Backup
- Files Sync
- Schedule Backup
- Backup to NAS or Cloud Clients
- Backup Management
- Incremental and Differential
- Backup Scheme
- Edit Backup
You can adjust the partitions size or location on the destination disk in Disk Restore/Clone mode. In the "Operation Summary" page, click the "Edit partitions on the destination disk" button.
In the Edit Partitions dialog, three further options are provided:
- Copy without resizing partitions: Do not change anything.
- Add unused space to all partitions: The destination disk partitions will be automatically resized to the entire disk, appropriate for the disk size.
Manually adjust partition size: Manually adjust the partition size and location by dragging the slider bar.
Please select the "Edit the size of partition" button in the Operation Summary page when a system drive or a partition is restored/cloned. A popup window enables a drive letter to be assigned and set primary/logical to the partition. The graphical Partition Bar can be dragged and moved to change the size or location of the partition.
1. Restore system/partition image includes multiple partitions, Backupper doesn't support edit partitions on Operation Summary page.
2. Clone system with multiple partitions, Backupper doesn't support edit partitions on Operation Summary page.
3. Select sector by sector mode in disk restore/clone, "Edit partitions on the destination disk" button is unavailable.