- Files and Folders Backup
- System Backup
- Disk Backup
- Partition and Volume Backup
- Files Sync
- Schedule Backup
- Backup to NAS or Cloud Clients
- Backup Management
- Incremental and Differential
- Backup Scheme
- Edit Backup
This option creates a virtual drive and mounts the image to it, similar to Daemon tools. After mounting the image you are able to explore its contents in "My Computer". You may copy and paste files in this virtual drive the same as for a physical drive.
To explore image:
- In the main Tab page, select Utilities and then select Explore Image.
- Select the backup that you want to explore from the list box, and click Next to continue.
- Select a point-in-time and click the Next button to explore the backup at this time point.
- Assign a drive letter for the image partition, and click Next to mount the image.
- Wait for the process to complete and then click Finish. You may now explore the data in the created virtual partition using "Windows Explorer" or "My Computer".
To Detach image:
After mounting the image, the program will create a virtual drive accessible in Windows Explorer. Once your necessary operations have been completed, it is advisable to detach the virtual drive.
- In the main Tab page, select Utilities, and then select Explore Image.
- All your current virtual drives will be listed here. Tick the appropriate box and then click Detach. The virtual drive will be cancelled immediately.