- Files and Folders Backup
- System Backup
- Disk Backup
- Partition and Volume Backup
- Files Sync
- Schedule Backup
- Backup to NAS or Cloud Clients
- Backup Management
- Incremental and Differential
- Backup Scheme
- Edit Backup
An ISO file, also called a disc image, is a single file that’s a copy of an entire data CD or DVD. After making AOMEI Backupper bootable ISO file, you will first need to burn the ISO file to a CD/DVD or USB flash drive before you can use it. This article will show you how to burn ISO files to USB flash drive and CD/DVD with various burning software.
Before you do
- Download a CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray burning software (here we take UltraISO, BurnAware, and FreeISOBurner for demonstration).
- Prepare a USB flash drive or a recordable CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc.
- Make sure your computer has a CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray burner.
How to Burn Bootable CD with FreeISOBurner
- Insert your CD-rom, and then launch FreeISOBurner, click "Open" button to add the ISO file, choose your disc (CD/DVD or Blu-ray Disk) in the drive section;
- Click "Burn" to burn the ISO file, after a while it will be completed.
How to Burn AOMEI Backupper Bootable Disc with UltraISO
Burn bootable USB flash drive
- Download UltraISO and install it. Start the software and click "continue to try" to use trial version;
- In the main menu select "File"->"Open" add the Backuper_WinPE.iso file to the project;
- Then insert your USB drive;
- In the main menu select "bootable"->"Write Disk Image" to continue;
- In the popup window, choose your USB disk drive, and select a "write method" and then writing;
Burn Bootable CD/DVD
- The first three steps are the same as "burn bootable USB flash drive".
- In the main menu, select "Tools"->Burn CD/DVD Image, then it will popup the following window;
- In the popup window, choose your disc (CD/DVD or Blu-ray Disk), and then click "Burn" button to burn;
At last you can use the bootable CD or USB flash drive to manage your computers.
How to Burn Bootable CD with BurnAware
- Launch BurnAware and insert your CD, select "Burn image" in the main window;
- In the popup window, choose your disc (CD/DVD or Blu-ray Disk) and click "Browse" button to add the ISO file;
- Finally, click Burn button to burn the ISO file. Then you could use the bootable disc to manage your computers.