When I try to make recovery by one key recovery I get this message (current system can not support back up).
I want to make a Backup file from the OKR but it got an Error and show this message "current system can not support back up".
This error might have occurred if the computer is not shipped with OS (Operating System)/ DOS machine and the OKR (OneKey Recovery) application is installed, but if the computer came with pre-installed Windows and if any changes is made in HDD (Hard Disc Drive) this error will occur as the normal functionality will be affected, such as OKR failing to locate the path of the image.
If your OS is Windows 8, you are suggested to create recovery media (USB) and then re-install the OS.
Or, just make use of the alternative of Lenovo OneKey Recovery – AOMEI OneKey Recovery. No more words to introduce it to you. As the replacement to Lenovo OneKey Recovery, it is very similar to Lenovo OKR.
Step1. Download, install and launch AOMEI OKR in your Lenovo computer. In its main interface, there are only two buttons, “OneKey System Backup” and “OneKey System Recovery”, just as brief as Lenovo. Choose “OneKey System Backup” to go on.
Step2. Select a way to backup operating system:
- Backup system to AOMEI OneKey Recovery Partition
- Backup system to other location
The first one is recommended.
Step3. Select a partition or an unallocated space to create system recovery partition from. The available (having enough space to create recovery partition) partition or unallocated space is highlighted. Then, click “Start Backup” to solve one key recovery current system cannot support backup problem.
AOMEI OneKey Recovery is very similar to Lenovo OneKey Recovery, but there are still some differences between them. AOMEI OKR is more advanced than Lenovo OKR and it has several advantages over the latter.
- During backup, you can compress or encrypt system image.
- After backup, you can customize the recovery key and other items.
- It supports all brands of computers, including Lenovo, Asus, Dell, HP, Toshiba, Samsung, Sony, Acer, etc. while Lenovo OKR only supports Lenovo products.
- It supports all Window operating systems, including Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 as well as Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2011/2012 (Server paid edition, if you are interested in this, contact us).
Therefore, when Lenovo OneKey Recovery is unavailable due to
Current system cannot support backup.
- Lenovo OneKey Recovery driver initialization failed.
- Okr button not working.
- One key recovery partition has damaged.
- One key recovery partition has deleted.
- One key recovery cannot find the service partition.
- The available space is not enough
It’s your best choice to take help from AOMEI OneKey Recovery.