Backup is necessary
For computer users, backup should be the very important thing. There are so many reasons would lead data on the computer loss. Such as, system crash, computer failed, laptop stolen, unexpected deleted, and so on. Once the data loss, you may get into a disaster. Imaging that your system crashed and you did not create a system backup image, you may get into the very big trouble of losing data and you may need to take a lot of time of re-installing system and applications. But if you had backed them up, you can just restore computer to earlier date instead of re-installation. Fortunately, here will introduce you the best backup solution for Windows 10/8/7.
The best backup solution for Windows
Windows includes its own backup tools that you can use to backup your PC in free. However, it has many limitations that always annoyed you:
- It is easy to ignore or forget regular backups;
- Its scheduling options are limited;
- It doesn’t offer encryption or optimization functions.
For hassle-free backups, you should take use of third party program. Before choosing third party program, you should figure out what you need to backup, and then, find the best computer backup solution.
Originally, you need to backup system files and applications on your computer, so that you can use the backup image to restore your computer, or restore the system on a different hardware. For some people, they may want to backup the entire hard drive, or one entire partition; and some people only want to backup a few files or folders on the computer. Backup images may be very large and it will take a long time to create, so you would like to backup them regularly instead of backup them every day. Besides, for its safety, you may wish it can be encrypted in time, etc.
For all the requirements, here we highly recommend you the free backup and restore software AOMEI Backupper Standard, which will satisfy all your requirements and do more for your backup.
The brief introduction of AOMEI Backupper
AOMEI Backupper has many advantages compared with other backup tools:
- 1. AOMEI Backupper has a very intuitive interface that can be used easily.
- 2. It provides you four backup types that you can choose for the specific requirements: system backup (backup all system files and applications), disk backup (backup the entire hard drive), partition backup (backup a specific partition/volume), file backup (backup files/folders on your computer).
- 3. You can give the image a name so that you can find it easily later.
- 4. You can create system repair disc at the same time.
- 5. You can encrypt you backups with AOMEI Backupper.
- 6. It provides you more flexible schedule backup: daily, weekly, monthly, event triggers (supported by AOMEI Backupper Professional), and you can choose to do full backup, incremental backup or different backup.
- 7. It supports you backup to local hard drive, external hard drive, or NAS (network attached storage), even cloud drive (only file backup supported).
- 8. Create backup image may take a long time which is depending on the amount of data on your drive. AOMEI Backupper provides you the option to shut down the computer automatically once the task completed.
There are so many advantages of AOMEI Backupper, it should be the backup solution for Windows users, and you can download it free to experience. Start with Backup tab.
AOMEI Backupper Standard should be the best backup solutions for Home users. If you need more functions, you can upgrade to its Professional edition. If you are Windows Server users, then, AOMEI Backupper Server is suitable for you. In a word, it is the best backup solution for Windows.