What is Windows 2012 Server disk image software?
Because Windows Server 2012 operating system doesn’t have built-in disk image software, so you are forced to hire a Windows 2012 Server disk image software if you want to backup your computer to avoid data loss which may caused by system crash, bad ram, human errors or virus attacks. Actually, Windows 2012 Server disk image software is the program which assists Windows system enhancing the data security; it also can be called Windows Server disk backup software. For example, AOMEI Backupper is an advanced as well as professional Windows 2012 Server disk image software for both business and home users.
What qualifications are required for Server image software?
Here are some tips for choosing a capable Windows Server 2012 Server disk image software:
1. The ability to backup to different storage devices, such as local partition, external hard drive, networks, NAS, CD/DVD and so on.
2. Good image software should support image compression and image splitting, these two features could help you compress your image files into a smaller one or split the image files to several ones, thus, it will save much storage space.
3. Allows user to create bootable CD, this function will give user permission to create and restore disk image even if the system couldn’t start.
4. Can do disk/partition clone, this is a very important and often frequently used feature when you want to transfer all the data from one disk to another one without the tedious steps of reinstalling your system and applications.
5. Explore image file: Good disk imaging software always offers exploring feature which allow you to view or check the integrity of the image files.