Windows provides plenty of drive cloning programs, each has its own merits and demerits. It’s scarcely possible to choose the perfect one. Based on this, we recommend you to start your cloning tasks with AOMEI Backupper.
Description of AOMEI Backupper’s Clone Function
AOMEI Backupper is a backup software which is embedded several enhanced features and functionality. Among these features, clone function is one of the most important as well as the most well performed feature, with this powerful feature you could clone Windows 8 disk and clone Windows 8 partition easily and freely. Once you choose Partition Clone, you can clone a single partition, rather than the whole disk. For instance, when you want to clone Windows 8 partition, you could clone C: partition to E: partition, and still you can clone E: partition to F: partition or another HDD. As for the Disk clone, perhaps more often used for clone one disk to another.
Clone Windows 8 Partition under Which Circumstances
- When you performing operations in a partition such as cut and modification, for fear of losing data, making a duplicate of that partition in advance by cloning is necessary.
- You do Partition Clone on account of Disk Clone could not satisfy your needs. For example, you have a disk of four partitions, and now you just want to clone one single partition of that disk, then, you need Partition Clone.
- Somewhen the system forbid you to copy all the data to another disk because there is a running program in the source partition, at that moment, AOMEI Backupper could clone the whole partition to target location, including the denied accessing data.
Where AOMEI Backupper Excels
One of AOMEI Backupper’s biggest advantage over Windows cloning programs and other cloning APPs appears in the permission to excute cloning process without interrupting your computer’s working condition, that is to say, there is not to restart your computer to perform cloning task. Meanwhile, you can use it to clone an entire disk to another one, also, you can use to clone an individual partition.
Moreover, since AOMEI Backupper is a software which is special designed for backup, you can also do Schedule Backup, Defferential Backup and Incremental Backup as well.
Refer to this article for more detailed steps on How to Do Partition/Volume Clone.
- Software Brand: AOMEI Backupper
- Platform: Windows XP and above (including latest Windows 8.1)
- Cost: Free
- Download Page: Click Here