Introduction of 64 Bit
The concepts of 32 bit and 64 bit have been frequently heard. What does it mean on earth? They both refer to the way that CPU handle information on computer. According to Wiki, in the field of computing, 64 bit is a descriptor that has been given to generation of computers. It is a word size that defines certain classes of computer architecture, buses, memory and CPUs, and by extension the software that runs on them. A 64 bit register can store 264 (over 18 quintillion) different values. Therefore, a processor with 64-bit memory addresses can directly access 264 bytes of byte-addressable memory.
Why Need to Clone Hard Drive Windows 7 64 Bit?
As for the function of clone, it can be mainly classified into two types.
- It can be employed to upgrade hard disk. If you want to upgrade your hard disk from an old, small one to a new and larger one, the operation of clone can assist you in completing it perfectly. Also, you can upgrade hard disk from damaged to good, from HDD to SSD.
- It can be employed to clone system drive to an image file. This option can be used for both commercial and personal use. For commercial use, this image file can be applied to each computer among a company with the same configuration. For personal use, the image file can be transferred to another user without reinstalling operating system.
After the introduction of function of clone, now you probably wonder how to clone a hard drive windows 7 64 bit.
Clone Hard Drive Windows 7 with AOMEI Backupper
Compared to many clone software, AOMEI Backupper without doubt is a good solution. It not only can clone hard drive, but also supports disk clone. It has been regarded as a well-received clone and backup and recovery software. First, let's see its main interface.
- Keep Windows Safe with 64 Bit Backup Software
- Best Backup Freeware for System Backup
- System Restore for Windows with Powerful Backuper
- Image Windows Server 2008 with AOMEI Backupper
- Fantastic Programs for Server Backup
- Free Incremental Backup Software to Backup Data Faster
- How to Migrate Operating System to SSD without Reinstallation
- How to Image a Hard Drive in Windows 7 Easily with Powerful Tool?
- How to Create a System Image Backup in Windows 7?