Benefits of schedule backup Windows 7
Regular backup computer is a good habit to deal with data loss, but too many PC users fail to properly backup system and their data. Out of this reason, you may always in the position of having to tell your families or friends that all of the family photos or financial information they have stored on your computer is completely lost. But you are not responsible for all of those damages, and it’s hardly recognized that everyone has the habit of backup in a timely manner.
Schedule backup is a good solution to backup regularly and keep all the data safe in the event of disasters. With Windows 7 automatic backup, you don’t have to remember to back up your files, if you want to backup Windows 7 automatically, it’s improved “Backup and Restore” feature may help you create safety copies of your most important personal files. With schedule backup, there is nothing to worry about even you don’t have the time to backup your computer.
Some of the more advanced configuration for Windows Backup is not available in the Action Center and you cannot backup and restore for your computer before Windows 7, and now you may do that with Windows built-in backup utility.
How to backup windows 7 with a schedule?
To set up automatic backups, you can use Windows 7 snap-in utility. If you’ve never used Windows Backup before, the Windows Backup automatically creates a schedule for you, which you can change. You can follow the steps below to set up a scheduled backup job:
1. Open Backup and Restore by clicking the Start button, then clicking Control Panel, System and Maintenance, and Backup and restore.
2. Click Set up backup, and then follow the steps in the wizard to choose a location to save the backup file and click “Next”.
3. In the next pop-out window, click “Next”to let Windows choose what to backup or select “Let me choose” to include what to backup.
4. You can review the backup task. By default, Windows create a schedule to run the backup daily at 7:00 PM. You can modify the schedule by clicking Change Schedule.
5. You can specify a time to run the backup daily, weekly, or monthly. Then click “Save settings and run backup”.
Note: You may also change the settings by choosing Change settings after clicking backup and restore, if you’re prompted for an administration password or confirmation, type or provide confirmation. If you do not adapt to Windows built-in backup utility, you may refer to the second way to do schedule backup with AOMEI Backupper.
Create schedule backup with Windows backup software
AOMEI Backupper is a professional backup and restores software, its built-in “Schedule On/Off” utility allows you to do schedule backup Windows 7 of monthly, weekly, and daily or even of hourly demands.
1. Download and run this freeware.
2. Under “Backup” tab, click “System Backup”. You can also choose Disk Backup, Partition Backup, or File Backup.
3. Click “Step 2” to select a location to save the backup.
4. Click Schedule to set up a schedule to run the backup.
5. Click “Start Backup” to add this schedule.
Now, you have learned the detailed steps of how to do schedule backup Windows 7. AOMEI Backupper is special designed for Windows, it is easy to operate just with a few clicks of your mouse, and what’s more, it is completely for free of charge.