According to the experience of many Windows users, the Windows disk problems have occurred more and more frequently, especially the problem of system crash. In this case, if a disastrous problem occurs, which makes the Windows 7 can not be booted, what will you do, and what can you do to solve this problem?
From the solutions provided by many computer master hand, the best and most effective one is to do a Windows backup and recovery. However, there must be a Windows image file backed up in advance as the precondition. If you do have one, a proper and powerful tool, which can be used to restore Windows 7 image to new hard drive turns out to be the key point.
Restore Windows 7 to New Hard Drive
Windows Built-in Backup and Restore Utility
Since the Windows operating system edition of Vista, the built-in backup and restore utility has been added so as to be used to recover Windows. Windows 7 is no an exception. We can easily enter it by the following steps.
- First, you need to create a restore point through: Start-> Properties under computer option->System Protection->Create a restore point.
- Then, below are the operations of restoring Windows 7.
- First and foremost, click "Start" and select "All Programs" in the pop-up menu.
- Then, select "Accessories", and then choose "System Tools".
- Third, select "System Restore" and then click "Next".
- Then, choose a restore point, and click "Next".
- Last, click "Finish", and the restore process will begin.
Note: When choosing the restore point, the system would select the most recent point as default. The system restore option can help to restore the computer to the state, which is before the restore point that has been chose.
Powerful Freeware: AOMEI Backupper
As a perfect tool, AOMEI Backup Software can help to restore Windows 7 image to new hard drive easily and safely. Moreover, compared to Windows built-in program, it possesses many advantages.
- On one hand, it has more functions. Apart from the functions of backup and recovery, it also has many other features, such as disk/partition clone, image checking and explore, make bootable CD, etc.
- On the other hand, during the backup and recovery process, this free tool owns many other assisting features. As for backup, it has three means: full backup, incremental backup and differential backup. During the operating process, it can split, encrypt and compress the image file, which can help to save storage space, and ensure image safety.
The picture below is its user-friendly main interface.
With the detailed wizard, the operations can be completed perfectly. So if you have any system problem, just download this freeware to backup your system and assist you restore Windows 7 to new hard drive.Related Articles:
- Backup System Partition/Disk with Windows XP Backup Software
- Laptop Backup Software for All Users Laptop
- Restore Deleted Partition with Backup and Restore Freeware
- The Best and Free Disk Imaging Software
- Powerful and Free Hard Drive Backup Software
- How to Backup Windows 7 with Powerful Freeware
- Reliable Windows Incremental Backup Freeware to Ensure Computer Safety
- Perfect and Free Hard Drive Cloning Software
- Use freeware to Clone Windows 7 to New Hard Drive without Reinstallation?
- How to Image a Hard Drive in Windows 7 Easily with Powerful Tool?
- How to Create a System Image Backup in Windows 7?