Have you ever encountered any tiresome system problem in Windows 7, such as system crash, boot failure, etc? According a survey, there are many users that have suffered the pain of these serious system problem. And also, most of the users just want to find out solutions to deal with these bad things. Are you a member of them? Have ever thought about coming up with some ideas to relieve the bad effects of these problems in advance? For the sake of most of the users, AOMEI Technology has developed and released a professional backup software. It has been added a specially designed function of system backup that can help to backup C Drive to an image file, which can be used to restore the operating system to a previous state when there is any system problem. Apart from Windows 7, it can work all the editions of Windows operating system such as Windows 8/Vista/XP/2003/2008 etc.
Backup C Drive Windows 7 with AOMEI Backupper
As a powerful and free tool, the backup software of AOMEI has been regarded as one of the best backup programs by many users. It can support Server and Client editions. So Windows 7 is not an exception. The picture below is the main interface of this backup software.
Tips: download this freeware, install and launch it.
- Step 1: Select "System Backup" under the "Backup" tab.
- Step 2: The source partition-Drive C and the System Reserved Partition will be set automatically. And then, select a destination to store the image file. And then click "Start Backup".
- Step 3: When operation is done, click "Finish" to exit.
- The "task name" option can be set according to individual needs.
- The "Backup Options" includes the functions of "Comments" "Compression" "Encryption" "Splitting" and so on. You can set any of them based on your own needs.
Therefore, if you need any help to backup C Drive Windows 7, just download this tool to assist you as soon as possible.