Lexar JumpDrive Tough Overview
Speaking of USB flash drive, you will think of the famous USB drive brands, like Kingston, PNY, Transcend, ADATA, and SanDisk, etc. However, you cannot ignore the outstanding Lexar USB drive in the field of memory solutions. Lexar Media, Inc. is an American manufacturer of digital media products, the products include USB flash drives, card readers, compactflash, SDHC, SDXC, micro SD cards, and more. Not long ago, Lexar launches its new product called Lexar JumpDrive Tough, which is an ultra-durable version of its USB 3.1 flash drive series. Lexar JumpDrive Tough allows you transfer data quicker, resistant to larger temperature difference, and protect files with 256-bit AES encryption. It’s compatible with PC and Mac OS, as well as USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices. The Lexar JumpDrive Tough has three editions: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB. Therefore, your data will be transferred faster and stored more secure. By the way, Lexar has other USB flash drives, like Lexar JumpDrive C20i, S45, S50, S75, etc.
When Do You Need to Transfer Data to Lexar JumpDrive Tough USB?
Under some conditions, you have to transfer data to Lexar JumpDrive Tough to make data safe or for certain reason:
- Migrate Windows operating system (OS) to Lexar JumpDrive Tough in the event of system failure.
- Backup your essential data like design documents, camera pictures, work files, etc. in case of data loss.
- Create bootable media to boot up your computer when encountered the boot up failure.
Then how to transfer data to Lexar JumpDrive Tough USB? Maybe you have your own method to realize. However, we will show you the best easiest way to migrate data to Lexar JumpDrive Tough USB in Windows Vista/XP/7/8/10.
How to Transfer Files to Lexar JumpDrive Tough USB Safely?
But before that, let me introduce you the easiest and free USB image tool-AOMEI Backupper Standard, which allows you to transfer data to Lexar JumpDrive Tough USB efficiently and safely. The steps are listed below to give you the instructions:
1. First of all, download the freeware, install and perform the program to its main window. Insert your Lexar JumpDrive Tough USB into your computer.
2. In the main interface, select Backup and File Sync in turn.
3. Edit Task Name to distinguish from other backups.
4. Click Add Folder, then Browse which files or folders should be transferred to Lexar JumpDrive Tough USB in the Step1.
5. In the Step2, click to select the Lexar JumpDrive Tough USB as the destination.
6. Press Start Sync to transfer data to Lexar JumpDrive Tough USB easily.
In addition to file sync, you can also clone hard disk or partition to Lexar JumpDrive Tough USB as long as the USB capacity is enough to hold the data; or you can backup data to that USB drive. AOMEI Backupper Standard provides the ability to backup using command line utility for advanced users, create full backup, incremental and differential backup, create WinPE bootable USB, and many more. Moreover, the Professional edition of the software is capable of cloning system, real time file sync to a network path, creating event-trigger schedule backups, and so on.