Sync files between computers
Moving data from one computer to another computer is an annoyed thing because it is wasting time. So here is the question: you have more than two computers and you want to keep all the files in sync without storing then on other servers. Considering this, sync files between your computers directly seems like the best way. With this method, you can use the files on each computer flexible.
Software to sync files between computers will be useful. Some of them allow you to sync files with the cloud storage, while some of then allow you to sync to your other devices. And this article will show you one third party software for synchronizing files.
What is the best software to sync files between computers?
An excellent file synchronization software should have those advantages:
● It should support manual and automatic modes of operation.
● It can sync files or folders between computers with a variety of devices such as internal/external hard drive, cloud storage, network, removable devices.
Luckily, A freeware AOMEI Backupper Standard is such a software to sync files between computers. AOMEI Backupper has a feature named File Sync, which enables you to synchronize multiple pairs of folders or files. Sync files across two computers with this feature, you can upgrade them easily in two different places.
How to sync files between computers?
To sync files between computers, here are many ways you can use.
1. Share a folder over the network should be one of the ways. It is usable while your computers on a same LAN. You can keep the folder on one computer, and share it with other computers with no cost. However, it only works when the PC hosting the files is on, and on the local area network.
2. Store data on NAS. NAS is a network attached storage device. All the users in a same LAN can share data from the NAS drive.
3. Using third-party software to sync files between computers. With AOMEI Backupper, you can sync files between computers with network it easily and simply.
First, download the freeware, install and launch it. Click Backup->File Sync.
Then, you will move to the File Sync interface. Click Add Folder, select the files/folder you want to sync to other computers by Browse. Here you can setup to sync all files in the folder or part of it by Filter settings.
After selecting the folder you want to sync to other computers, you need set up to sync folder to the network by clicking Step2, so that you can get the data from other computers by accessing it.
Click Start Sync to launch the progress.
Sync Options contains comments and notification. You can add for it if you need.
Schedule is for you to sync automatically .
AOMEI Backupper is such a free software to sync files between computers. It can synchronize files between drives easily and simply. Besides, you can use this freeware to do much more for your Windows operating system. AOMEI Backupper Standard supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 freely. It is the best backup freeware for Windows PC users, move operating system from one computer to antoher computer, restore system image to new SSD, and many more.