Why do we Need System Restore?
With the updates of Windows, the Windows users face more and more disk problems. Why do we need to restore the system? There are mainly two type reasons.
- First, the computer may suffer system crashes or failure as a result of virus attack, software crash, hardware conflict, etc. Under this condition, system restore with the image backed up previously can easily reboot the computer.
- Second, the operation of system restore can save a lot of time when the users want to migrate the operating system to another disk or a new computer with the same configuration.
Therefore, choosing a right system backuper turns out to be a key point in carrying out the operation of system restore.
An Excellent Tool for System Restore: AOMEI Backupper
As a free tool, AOMEI Backup Software possesses the functions of backup, restore, as well as clone. The backup can be classified into two categories now: disk and partition backup. At the same time, there are two approaches of restore. What's worth mentioning here is that the data backed up in the form of partition can be restored in the form of disk. Meantime, the data backed up in the form of disk can be restored in the form of partition. The picture below is the main interface of this backuper.
The operations of system restore can be completed through a bootable CD. However, the system restore must be on the base of the system backup image. And AOMEI Backupper can complete both of the two tasks easily and securely. In addition, this magic tool can preview the image file, and the users can choose any partition to preview.
Therefore, in order to avoid the reinstalling of operating system when it crashes, the freeware, AOMEI Backupper can be the best choice. Download here!Related Articles:
- How to Realize Windows 7 System Backup?
- Best Hard Drive Backup Software for Your Computer
- Laptop Backup Software for All Users Laptop
- AOMEI System Restore Freeware Help You Get out of System Crash
- Image Backup Windows 7 to Ensure Data's Safety
- Server Image Backup Software to Backup Windows Server
- Back up Windows Server with Powerful Backup Freeware
- Powerful Backuper for Server Backup