Importance of Backing Up System or Data
Some people may think that making a backup for the system does not bring many benefits but brings many complicated tasks of management. Actually, this is not a right thought to some extent. If the system hardware or storage medium goes wrong or even breaks down, and there is no backup in advance, the only solution we could take to solve this problem is to reinstall the operating system. And we all know that this is a very time-consuming and laborious job; maybe our whole weekend will be cost on it, let alone the plenty of money spent on restoring the valuable data and information.
But if the system had an intact image file, things would be much easier to work out. For example, when the original data on hard disk was deleted or covered by accident and resulted in that we can not visit it or the system crashes directly, we can recover it from the file copy. It saves a lot of time for us with only few simple steps as well as a very safe process. So why not choose this easy way to protect our computer system? Its benefits and importance are fairly self-evident.
What Is the Best Backup Freeware?
After knowing the significance of backing up, we should begin to finger out how to achieve this goal. As a matter of fact, the methods to backup system and data are so many that we have no idea which is the best one. Usually, they can be classified into two types: one is to use the Windows snap-in tool; another is to ask for a help from an outside software. As for the first one, it has too many shortcomings and is too complex to master well, so few people would adopt it. Mostly, the third party assistant is much easier to operate and more professional as well, so it becomes our friend very naturally.
Then, among the so many backup softwares on the market, which is the most suitable for us? Personally, I think a freeware is better because paying for the commercial ones is a little stressful for we home users. By the way, there is really no need to waste additional money for it, for the free software is as reliable as the commercial one. Besides, it also should have the characteristic of easy-to-use, and provide technical support as well as after sales services.
You may wonder whether this good thing is existed. I can surely tell you: the answer is yes. That is AOMEI Backupper. With this magic tool, we can:
- Back up and restore our system partition and disk very easily and quickly;
- Clone hard disk to upgrade without reinstalling;
- Incremental or differential backup the changed files from the first full image to save time/space;
- Create bootable disc to recover computer;
- Backup to FAT partitions or to NTFS partitions;
- Check and browse image archives;
- Do more special features to keep the state in safety continuously.
In addition, it supports all operating systems, including Windows Server 2003/2000/2008 and Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 both 32 bit and 64 bit. So it definitely can be called the best backup freeware. If you have such need of backup and recover, it can satisfy all requests of yours.
Here's a picture of it, have a look, you will like it really. Download here!
- Backup system drive to solve system problems
- Backup Computer System to Protect the System and Data
- Data Backup Software to Protect Your Data
- Two Ways to Achieve Vista Backup
- Image Windows Server 2003 with Magic Backup Software
- Free Disk Image Backup Software
- Solution to Windows Home Server Backup
- Fantastic Programs for Server Backup