Backup and Restore
Nowadays, data has played a very important role in either enterprises or small and medium businesses, so that any disk trouble would do some harm to the data safety, such as, accidental data loss, database corruption, hardware failures, some natural disasters, etc. In this case, it is crucial for all the users to protect the data. With solid backup software, any data can be restored with the image file easily. Today, there are many types of data backup software in the market. Therefore, choosing a right one can do great help in data protection as well.
In order to choose a appropriate backup and restore tool, we should judge from some aspects, for example, reliability, extensibility, speed, cost and so on. Many people may wonder that does Windows have a built-in free backup utility.
Windows Free Backup Utility
Some versions of Windows do have a free backup utility, and now let's see these ones in Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- In Windows XP, you can access it from the following steps: Start-> All Programs-> Accessories-> System Tools-> Backup.
- In Vista, just follow these steps: Start-> Control Panel-> Backup and Restore Center.
- In Win7, Start-> Control Panel-> System and Security-> Backup and Restore.
However, it has some limitations. For example, it does not have the functions of compression and encryption. In addition, it only has one approach: full backup. So we need an excellent and free backup utility to complete this task better.
Excellent Backup Freeware: AOMEI Backupper
Compared to Windows built-in backup software, AOMEI Backupper has more advanced features in backup and restore. First, let's see its main interface as the picture below.
This freeware provides the users with the functions of disk/partition backup and restore, disk/partition clone, disk image explorer, image checking, mount, bootable CD, etc. As for all the criteria mentioned above, it fits well. Moreover, it can work with most editions of Windows operation system.
All in all, just turn to this free backup utility for help if you want to ensure the safety of your computer.Related Articles:
- How to Realize Windows 7 System Backup?
- Data Backup Software to Protect Your Data
- Powerful System Recovery Software
- How to Backup Windows 7 System Drive?
- Solution to Windows Home Server Backup
- Backup Windows 7 with Free Software
- How to Backup Windows 7 with Powerful Freeware
- Best Incremental Backup for Windows System
- Professional Tool to Clone Hard Drive Windows 7
- Use freeware to Clone Windows 7 to New Hard Drive without Reinstallation?