What Is Lenovo OneKey Recovery Windows 10?
Lenovo OneKey Recovery is a one key recovery software snap in Lenovo products, desktop, laptop, notebook, notepad, etc. when you get a new computer and have system installed, you can use it to make a recovery partition for future factory restore. If your new pc comes to you with os already installed, usually, the factory recovery partition is already be created by Lenovo OneKey Reocvery.
For the newest Windows 10 operating system, onekey recovery Lenovo is the latest 8.0 version. Lenovo OneKey Recovery 8.0 has published for a long time. Since Windows 8, it has been put into usage. Thus, it supports Windows 8, 8.1 and 10. Its former version Lenovo OneKey Recovery 7.0 only supports Windows 7.
How to Use Lenovo OneKey Recovery Windows 10?
Onekey recovery Lenovo Windows 10 can help you recover system to original state if your system crashed or you want to get back to former state, such as restore Lenovo g50 to factory settings.
If your machine is bare metal, after installing os, you’d better make a recovery partition by Lenovo one key recovery Windows 10:
1. In Windows, press the Novo button or double-click OneKey Recovery icon to start the one key recovery Lenovo Windows 10.
- Novo Button is usually on the upper left corner of the Top nearby the Power button.
- If you haven’t created desktop icon for Lenovo OneKey Recovery, you can find it through "Start"->"All programs" -> "Lenovo" -> "Lenovo OneKey Recovery".
- If you have not power on the computer yet, you can directly get to Lenovo Onekey Recovery also by pressing Novo Button.
2. Click “System Backup”
3. Select a back-up location and click “Next” to start the backup.
Tip: If you choose local disk as destination, it will create a hidden recovery partition on the disk to save system backup image. This won't bother if you recover this disk in the future, even if the disk is the system disk. Just press a certain key to trigger OneKey Recovery when you want to recovery OS. You can also save system image to external devices; just remember to insert the device into the computer when you restore system.
Lenovo OneKey Recovery Windows 10 Alternative
As mentioned above, onekey recovery Lenovo does not support all operating systems. For Windows 8 to Windows 10, it provides OneKey Recovery 8.0; for Windows 7, it offers OneKey Recovery 7.0. Moreover, Lenovo OneKey Recovery is Lenovo self-developed one key recovery pro, therefore, it only supports Lenovo products. If your machine is other brands and you want such system backup and recovery function. What can you do?
Fortunately, there is an alternative to Lenovo onekey recovery win 10, AOMEI OneKey Recovery. It is just like Lenovo OneKey Recovery, aims to system backup and restore. Yet, it has several advantages over onekey recovery Lenovo:
- Supports all Windows PC OSs including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (all editions, both 32 bit and 64 bit)
- Server Edition supports all Windows Server OSs including 2003 (r2), 2008 (r2), WHS 2011, SBS 2011, 2012 (R2) (all editions, both 32 bit and 64 bit)
- Supports most computer brands including Lenovo, Acer, Dell, HP, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Asus, etc.
- It is easier to use.