Why you need to deploy a Windows disk image?
There are list three ways that you need to deploy a Windows disk image:
● Windows users all faced the problem-disk damage. You may suffer a great losses because of the disk damage. However, deploying a Windows disk image could save those kind of problems. When there are some bad situations happen to your hard drive, you can save all data on your disk. With deploying a Windows disk image, you can save a lot of time for reinstalling Windows operating system and applications.
● Part of other users want to upgrade their hard drive to a larger hard drive or an SSD for a better performance. But they still want to keep the old operating system and applications on the new hard drive. For this situation, deploying a Windows disk image to the new hard drive should be the most effective way.
● Deploying a Windows disk image is also adopted by some companies. With the deployment, the companies can save a lot of time for install operating system and applications on each computer.
How to deploy a Windows disk image?
A disk image is an exactly same copy of your hard drive, which is widely used for rescuing data when your hard drive broken, system crashes, or virus attack, etc. But how to deploy a Windows disk image?
To deploy a Windows disk image, the most effective way is to find an image deployment software, and AOMEI Image Deploy is such a software that you can use to deploy an image easily. Download AOMEI Image Deploy free, install and launch it. You will get into the main interface, and you can use it to do image deployment by following the wizard.
Besides AOMEI Image Deploy, the AOMEI Backupper is also a powerful software which can help you deploy Windows disk image. It supports you deploy disk image on Windows 10/8/7, and it supports you deploy disk image to another hard drive. You can even deploy Windows 10 system image to new hardware only with AOMEI Backupper.
Before you do, you need to prepare something for it.
● You must create a windows disk image in advance. You can use AOMEI Backupper to create a disk image backup to an external hard drive, like a USB drive, CD/DVD, NAS, etc.
● Boot your computer. If the destination computer cannot boot normally, you can use AOMEI Backupper to create bootable media so that you can boot your computer normally. If you are trying to deploy Windows disk image to multiple computers, you can use AOMEI PEX Tool, which can help you open multiple computers at the same time through network.
After preparing, you can start to deploying disk image on your computer.
Step1. Plug in the hard drive which stored your disk image on to our computer, boot your computer, and launch AOMEI Backupper. If you use the bootable media to boot your computer, it will display you the main interface of AOMEI Backupper directly. Click Restore on the left side. Select the disk image backup or click Path to find the disk image to restore.
Step2.Choose a backup point, and then, click Next.
Step3.Here you can choose to restore the entire hard drive in Disk, or restore any specific partition or volume in Part. Click Next.
Step4.Then, choose a disk to restore.
Step5. It will pop out a window to remind you that the operation will overwriting the destination hard drive. If there no important data, ignore it and click Next to move on, and you will get into the final window where you can confirm the whole operation and click Start Restore to submit the operations.
AOMEI Backupper is a powerful deploying tool that can not only deploying a Windows disk image to the original hard drive, but also can restore image to dissimilar hardware. It is worth to try.