When to Upgrade Hard Drive?
In this information age, computer science and technology has played an increasing significant role. Usually, there are two types of reasons to upgrade hard drive.
- First, it is because that maybe the previous one goes wrong so that it can not work any more.
- Second, maybe the hard drive is running out of space, and can not restore any file or data.
In this case, we need to take the operating system into consideration when we upgrade hard drive. Because in the old hard drive, there must be many important data and programs. Next, let's talk about how to upgrade hard drive.
How to Upgrade Hard drive?
For many users, the oldest and most frequently employed way is to reinstall the operating system. However, this operation will cost a lot of time. In addition, the applications on the previous disk have to be reinstalled, too. Now, there is a relatively easier approach. That is to employ a powerful and free software to clone system partition. Then, let me introduce this magic tool to all of you next.
Upgrade Hard Drive without Reinstalling Windows by AOMEI Backupper
As a powerful and free disk/partition clone tool, Data Backup Software of AOMEI can upgrade hard drive without reinstalling Windows simply and safely. Compared to Windows operating system reinstallation, this way is much more efficient and reliable. First, let's have a look at the main interface of the magic tool.
You can see the step-by-step tutorials of system drive clone from here. Apart from the function of clone, this professional tool can also help to back up and restore hard drive and disk perfectly. As for many other methods of data protection, they can be achieved through this software as well. It can work with Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 8, XP, etc. so just download this freeware to assist you at once.Related Articles:
- Backup System with Free System Backup Software
- Professional Partition Backup Freeware for Your System and Data
- Restore Deleted Partition with Backup and Restore Freeware
- How to Image Backup Windows Server with AOMEI Backupper?
- Powerful and Free Server Backup Software to Ensure Data Safety
- How to Backup Windows 7 with Powerful Freeware
- Faster Backup Computer with Incremental Backup Program
- Perfect Software for Windows 7 Incremental Backup
- How to Move Operating System to New Hard Drive
- How to Backup Windows 7 to External Hard Drive?