Introduction of HDD
HDD is short for Hard Disk Drive. According to Wiki, it refers to a magnetic data storage device, and it possesses multiple features, such as low cost, non-volatility and random-access. It was introduced by IBM in 1956, and it has been regarded as the dominant storage equipment.
Why Need to Transfer OS
For many computer users, they may have met the low disk space problem in system drive or in their hard disk. In this case, the best solution is to upgrade the disk to a new and larger one. As known to many people, some of the important data and files can be transferred to the new disk by the Windows built-in functions of copying and pasting. However, as for the operating system and some applications, it can not work. Under these conditions, we need to transfer OS or the applications with some powerful and free cloning software. Then, an easy and reliable solution will be introduced to all the users.
Transfer OS to New Hard Drive with Cloning Software
If you want to transfer the OS to new hard drive without reinstalling the Windows and some other applications, powerful and free cloning software-AOMEI Backupper can be the best choice. It can work with Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, XP, Vista, and Win 7. There is no need to worry about any problem after the migration. The function of "disk/partition clone" is just one of its specially designed functions. The operations can be completed easily and safely. You can see to the detailed steps of "transfer OS to new hard drive".
Apart from its function of disk/partition clone, it owns many other powerful functions, such as disk/partition backup and restore, image checking, image file explore, etc. If you has any problem in hard drive cloning or OS transferring, just download this free tool and try it out right now.
The picture above is its user-friendly main interface.Related Articles:
- How to Realize Windows 7 System Backup?
- Best Backup Software – AOMEI Backupper
- Best Way to Restore System State to Other Computers with the Same Configuration
- How to Backup Windows 7 System Drive?
- Trustworthy and Free Windows Server Backup Software
- Backup Windows 7 with Free Software
- Excellent Freeware for System Incremental Backup
- Best Strategy to Copy Hard Drive to New Hard Drive Excellently
- How to Backup Windows 7 Operating System Easily with Reliable Freeware?