When you need to clone/clone to Samsung SSD?
You may use Samsung SSD to store your computer data. But storing data on the SSD may not safe, cause there are many reasons would cause data on the SSD loss, such as system crash, hard drive failure, laptop loss, natural disasters, etc. Cloning Samsung SSD to other place would keep your data safe when accidents happen. Sometimes, you may need to upgrade your old hard drive to Samsung SSD, then, cloning hard drive to Samsung SSD should be the best way for upgrading.
Find the best Samsung SSD cloning kit
As for cloning/cloning to Samsung SSD, it is necessary to find a Samsung SSD cloning kit. Samsung Data Migration is specially for migrating your OS and data from existing storage device to your new Samsung SSD. However, it doesn’t work well as you imagine. You may encounter Samsung Data Migration cloning failed error. For example, when you logon, the program went into blue screen of semi consciousness with Windows preparing or something similar, and finally to a screen where mouse works but nothing else does.
Thus, here we highly recommend you AOMEI Backupper, the software that can help you clone Samsung SSD to another place, or clone data to Samsung SSD easily. Take an example of cloning data to Samsung SSD. Before you do, you need to install AOMEI Backupper on your computer and connect your Samsung SSD to your hard drive. Then, you can start to clone for your Samsung SSD.
How to use AOMEI Backupper to clone for Samsung SSD?
AOMEI Backupper should be the best Samsung SSD clone kit. Its Clone feature is very powerful that you can use to clone for Samsung SSD or other brand.
Step1. Launch AOMEI Backupper, click Clone. You can see three clone types under the tab: Disk Clone,System Clone, Disk Clone. You can choose the one which you need. Here we clone the whole hard drive to Samsung SSD you connected before.
Step2.Choose the source disk. Click Next.
Step3.Choose the Samsung SSD as the target directory. Click Next.
Step4. Then you can confirm the information, if it’s no problem, click Start Clone to submit the progress.
- AOMEI Backupper Professional provides you edit partitions on the destination disk. You can resize the partition size as you need by clicking Edit partitions on the destination disk.
- Sector by sector clone will clone every byte on the source disk. If so, the target drive must have the same volume as the source disk at least.
- If the target drive is SSD, you need to check the box before Align partition to optimize for SSD. It will improve the SSD’s performance after cloning.
- The operations of cloning Samsung SSD to HDD/SSD are same as the steps we mentioned above, you only need to change the source party and the destination party.
- You can also use it on other brand SSD such as clone Kingston SSD, etc.
AOMEI Backupper is not only a great Samsung SSD clone kit, but also a backup and restore software. You can use it to backup and restore system, create a bootable media to prevent your computer boot failed, etc. The AOMEI Backupper Professional is suitable for Windows PC operating systems including Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. If you are Windows Server users, the AOMEI Backupper Server is the best choice.