Samsung Data Migration Software & 850 EVO SSD
As you know, Samsung 850 EVO is the best selling SSD drive for mainstream desktop PCs and laptops due to its higher level of performance and endurance. Samsung 850 EVO’s capacities range up to 4TB, including 120GB, 250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, and 4TB. On the other hand, it has three form factors: 2.5 inch, mSATA and M.2.
Samsung Data Migration software is specially designed for any Samsung SSD products, including Samsung 470 Series, 750 Series, 830 Series, 840 Series, 850 Series, and 950 Series. It’s not compatible with other manufacturer’s SSD. This software allows you to migrate data from one hard drive to another hard drive to do hard drive upgrade. How to do Samsung data migration to 850 EVO when you have a Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD? You probably use the Samsung data migration software to accomplish this work.
Samsung Data Migration Cloning Failed
Unfortunately, you are likely to meet these Samsung 850 EVO data migration errors using Samsung Data Migration Software in your Windows computer:
- You may get an warning that Samsung Data Migration cloning failed target disk has been disconnected when you trying to clone hard drive (HDD) to a new Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD drive.
- The cloning progress of Samsung Data Migration stuck at 0% or 99% when you trying to clone a 1GB HDD to a 1GB Samsung 850 EVO SATA SSD in Windows 10. After repeating several times, still the same, how should you do?
How to realize Samsung Data Migration to 850 EVO without losing data when Samsung Data Migration not working at all?
Migrate Data to Samsung 850 EVO with AOMEI Backupper
In the following words, you will find the best free Samsung SSD 850 EVO data migration software to do this data migration, which called AOMEI Backupper Standard. It provides the perfect solution to migrate data to Samsung 850 EVO SSD drive without losing data, it will transfer your operating system, installed program, user documents, and other settings to Samsung 850 EVO SSD drive. Most important of all, you can free download AOMEI Backupper Standard to have a try. Then install and run it to its main window. Please make sure you have connected your hard drives properly to your PC. The detailed steps are listed below:
- To do Samsung Data Migration to 850 EVO SSD, select Disk Clone at the Clone tab in home interface.
- Choose your original hard drive (HDD) as source disk to clone.
- Select Samsung 850 EVO SSD drive as the destination disk to save data from HDD.
- Check the Align partition to optimize for SSD option, then Press Start Clone to migrate data to Samsung 850 EVO SSD easily.
Upon finishing Data Migration to Samsung 850 EVO, make sure you can boot from your Samsung 850 EVO SSD drive if you cloned your boot drive. If you have only one hard drive slot in your laptop, you can backup the original hard drive, then restore data to Samsung 850 EVO SSD. Besides, AOMEI Backupper Professional has the ability to clone OS to Samsung 850 EVO SSD easily, restore to dissimilar hardware restore, and more feature.