NTI Echo Data Migration Software
Many manufacturer have been released its special data migration tool, like Toshiba SSD migration software, Kingston SSD tool, SanDisk SSD clone software, Samsung data migration software, Intel data migration software, etc. NTI Echo cloning Software is one of these tools, which is special designed by NTI Corporation for data migration from a hard drive (HDD) to anther hard drive, like a larger HDD or a faster solid state drive (SSD) in Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10. In addition, NTI Corporation also released a NTI Echo cloning software for Toshiba called NTI Echo 3 for Toshiba, which only works with specific Toshiba SSD drives.
NTI Echo Errors
However, you may encounter these conditions like that:
- I have problems booting my laptop after installing NTI Echo 3 to migrate Windows 8 from original HDD to a new Toshiba 480GB SSD drive. The process stopped working. I had to restart my PC, but after that, I can’t restart my computer, and stuck in boot loops. Hope there is some expert advice, thanks.
- I planning to clone my boot drive to another SSD drive, but the NTI Echo 3 cloning software does not allow me to do that, Why this happening? Can I use an alternative to NTI Echo data migration software to do this work?
Considering these errors from NTI Echo data migration software, is there any better tool as an alternative to NTI Echo data migration software to fix these problems? You will find a positive answer to this question.
Best Free NTI Echo Cloning Software Alternative
What is the best NTI Echo alternative software? It proves to be the AOMEI Backupper Standard, which is the best free data migration software for Windows home and professional users. It’s perfect performance highly approved by users, you can clone entire HDD to another SSD/HDD without losing data, and clone partition from one location to another. Moreover, AOMEI Backupper Standard allows you to backup data, including operating system, user documents, application, sync files, encrypt, split, compress backup image, etc. It supports MBR and GPT disk, dynamic disk, hardware RAID, Virtual machine, and more. You can easily clone HDD to SSD/HDD with data intact.
How to Clone HDD to SSD Safely in Windows 7/8/10?
Following words will give you a guide to migrate data from HDD to SSD safely, here it goes:
- Free download the best free alternative to NTI Echo data migration software-AOMEI Backupper Standard, then operate this tool to open the main window. Make sure you have connected the HDD you want to clone and the SSD drive to your computer properly.
- Select Disk Clone at the Clone tab on the main interface.
- Choose the original hard drive (HDD) as the source disk to clone.
- In next window, select the larger or smaller SSD drive as destination location to store the files from HDD.
Tips: The target disk will be wiped out after the cloning operation, please backup the hard drive first.
- Check the Align partition to optimize for SSD option, then click Start Clone to migrate data from HDD to SSD drive if you confirm the operation.
Tips: You can tick Sector by sector clone to clone all the sectors if your SSD drive can hold the data from HDD.
With the best free NTI Echo alternative, you could do many other things for your hard drive’s data. Besides, AOMEI Backupper Professional is capable of cloning system to migrate OS to SSD, restoring to dissimilar hardware computer, command line backup, and real time file sync, etc.