HP File Backup Program
Speaking of HP File Backup Program, you might be familiar with HP Recovery Manager. HP Recovery Manager is a freeware created by Hewlett Packard for Windows that comes with HP’s consumer computers. You can reinstall some of the hardware drivers and software that came with your HP PC. It allows you to backup system, individual files and folders, and backup data to external hard drive, CD\DVD, USB flash drive or network drive, etc. As well as create recovery discs, restore system, and more.
HP File Backup is a function in HP Recovery Manager to backup files in case your computer needs to restore. You may curious about how to backup files using HP Recovery Manager.
HP File Backup Program Stuck Problem
However, you would meet some problems when you backup files in HP laptop in Windows 7/8/10:
1. This morning, I can’t boot up my HP Pavilion G7 laptop and it simply shows a blue-screen with a blinking cursor. I just can’t get in safe mode, but enable to enter the HP Recovery Manager via F11. So I want to backup my files before system restore. My laptop shows an error message “No storage device detected, make sure the removable disc drive is connected to computer” when I was trying to backup my files, but I have both blank DVD and a USB flash drive attached. It’s wired that HP Recovery Manager cannot detect my drives, please help.
2. My computer stopped working, so I try to backup my files using the HP Backup and Recovery Manager. The program detected I have 200GB data to backup, so I attached a new 800GB external hard drive as the destination of the backup. I got an error information “Recovery Manager could not backup your files, Possible causes: 1) The removable disk drive doesn't have enough free space available. 2) The system partition doesn't have enough free space available. 3) A drive/disc compatibility issue. 4) Destination device is not connected", how to fix it?
3. The program stuck at 0 when HP Recovery Manger restore backup files, or other HP Recovery Manager not working problems.
How to solve these problems in your HP computers?
How to Backup Files Safely with AOMEI Backupper?
To get rid of HP File Backup program stuck and other issues, you can try the easiest free backup software - AOMEI Backupper Standard. AOMEI Backupper Standard has the ability to backup file, sync files to another location safely in Windows 7/8/10. With its powerful functions and easy-to-use, it beats many similar software.
How to repair HP Recovery Manager File Backup stuck problem? Here it is, backup your files before the issue appears in case of data loss. As for cannot boot up HP notebook, you can create bootable media to boot up your HP PC. Then launch AOMEI Backupper Standard edition, restore your files.
First of all, download AOMEI Backupper Standard. Then just follow me to backup files with several mouse clicks:
1. After you installing the program, launch it to its home window. Make sure you have connected your external hard drive. Choose Backup at the left column, then select File Backup.
Tips: You may choose System Backup to do HP System backup, then recover HP laptop if required.
2. Type a name into Task Name box. In the Step1, press Add File or Add Folder to choose which file or folders you want to backup.
4. Click Start Backup to bypass HP file backup program stuck problems in Windows 7/8/10.
After backing up, you can restore files for your HP laptop. In order to restore files correctly, you have to know more restore skills on the Internet. If else, you may loss everything. In addition, you could sync files to backup these files if needed. Or you can refer to how to restore files. Maybe one day, HP system recovery will help you out.