When you need to backup computer?
Computer users all know that data stored on computer all face the problem “data losing”. There are so many reasons can lead your computer to fail. Such as system crashed, virus attacked, hardware failure, etc. When you need to prevent data losing from computer failing, you need to backup computer in time. This article will introduce you the best way to backup computer.
What’s the best way to backup computer?
Backup computer doesn’t have to be hard or confusing. You need to figure out what files you really need to back up, and choose which is the right way you need to take use of. Here you may ask: “what’s the best way to backup my computer?”
Windows operating system all built-in backup and recovery tool for free. But it has so many limitations that you cannot use it freedom. But fortunately, here you can free download AOMEI Backupper, the third party software that can backup computer easier and simpler. AOMEI Backupper is a powerful backup and restore software for Windows users. It provides you four backup types: system backup, disk backup, partition backup, file backup. You can choose the one according to your specific requirements.
- System Backup: It will select all the system files and create system image.
- Disk Backup: It will backup all data on the hard disk to an image file.
- Partition Backup: It will backup a specific partition to an image file.
- File Backup: It can easily backup files or folders to an image file.
So the only thing you need to do is to figure out what data you need to backup. Originally, you need to backup system after installing OS, so that you can restore computer to earlier date once you need. The next content will show you how to backup computer with AOMEI Backupper.
How to backup computer with AOMEI Backupper?
For how to backup computer with AOMEI Backupper, here gives you the step-by-step guide of backing up system to an external hard drive.
Step1.Connect the external hard drive to your computer, install and launch AOMEI Backupper. Select System Backup under Backuptab.
Step2. AOMEI Backupper will select all system files in default, the only thing you need to do is to select the external hard drive you prepared before as the destination disk. Click “Step2” in this page, and select the external hard drive (here is E:\). Then, click Start Backup, and it will execute it immediately.
- The external hard drive should large enough to store data on the system partition.
- You can create system repair disc at the same time, so that once your computer boots failed, you can use it to repair your computer.
- You can set up more for your backups, like make an automatic backup in Schedule, add comment in Backup Options, etc.
- AOMEI Backupper supports you backup system to NAS, backup files to cloud, etc.
In a word, using AOMEI Backupepr should be the best way to backup computer. Besides backup, it has many other utilities like disk clone, partition clone, you can also upgrade to AOMEI Backupper Professional to use the system clone function, and more functions flexible.