The advantages of backing up operating system
- When your operating system crashes, you can restore it in minutes.
- After an operating system upgrade failure, you can get it back to the previous state from your backed up operating system.
- When there is something wrong with your computer, you can roll the system back to its exact previous state.
- You can restore your essential data, file or picture form your operating system backup images.
- It can save the time of reinstalling system and applications.
- If after a time your system performance degrades, you can roll the system back to its "fresh install" state without having to reinstall.
- You can test a new version of your OS. If it doesn't perform to your expectations, you can have your old system back in minutes.
About AOMEI Backupper Professional
AOMEI Backupper Professional is software with functions of system backup, partition backup, file backup, file restore, system restore, clone disk and clone partition. All these features can be supported by Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, all editions, 32/64-bit. With this software, you can easily and safely save everything, including system, disk, partition and individual files. It is like a piece of insurance for your computer. Therefore, in order to make you benefit from it, you should have the habit of backup your data with it in advance.
How to backup operating system?
Maybe it is difficult for you to reinstall your OS, but with this software you can easily do system backup to make you get rid of worrying system crash. We will show you how to backup system as follows.
Step1: Download, install and launch the software.
Step2: Click on Backup at the left side of the main interface. Then choose "System Backup" button.
Step3: There are many options available in AOMEI Backupper for the destination path, such as the external hard drive, CD/DVD and NAS devices. Choose the one you like and then click Start Backup.
You’d better do system backup in half of a year. What’s more, you can do incremental backup with this software. Incremental backup only enable you to back up the changed data compared with the first full backup or your last backup. Due to its only cope with changed data, it takes less time to backup and reduce the storage space.