Google drive as one of the best cloud storage devices is developed by Google. It allows you to store your files securely and manage them from any device using Google Drive application. You could synchronize, share files, even create and edit the file. You have 15GB free space to store data or you can buy more storage. Google Drive offers application for different platforms, like Windows and MacOS computers, Android and IOS smartphones. Before you using Google Drive, you have to download Google Drive desktop application, then set up a Google Drive account.
Why You Need Automatic Backup?
As you know, backup is essential to us in our daily life. Backup data will make a profit such as gain the copy edition of the original one, save more precious time, share our knowledge with our friends and families, etc. Therefore, you may backup your operating system, installed applications, music, photos, and videos to Google Drive manually. If there are massive documents to backup, you have to select these files one by one; it’s so inconvenience to operate. Thus, automatic backup seems to be particularly important for now. Can we automatic backup files to Google Drive in PCs? The file will be automatically backup to Google Drive as long as we create a task to backup files to that drive automatically via some backup tools.
How to Auto Backup Files to Google Drive in Windows 7/8/10?
Above all, you have to find the best automatic file backup software for Windows computers. Today, we will introduce you the best file backup tool-AOMEI Backupper Standard, which makes you can create a schedule automatic file backup task to auto backup files to Google Drive easily. Here is how it works:
1. Free download AOMEI Backupper Standard, run the program after installing. In the home interface, choose Backup->File Backup.
2. Input a Task Name to identify the file backup.
3. Press Add File or Add Folder to select which files or folders should be backed up in the Step1, like your photos, music, videos, etc.
4. Tick to select the Google Drive desktop folder as the destination to save the image file in the Step2. Make sure you have checked Schedule option to backup your files or folders via daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
5. Click Start Backup to auto backup files to Google Drive.
Wait for a moment, auto backup to google drive for PC will be finished immediately. In addition, AOMEI Backupper Standard provides you the service to synchronize files to Google drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon Cloud Drive, and more. On the other hand, real time sync might meet your demands to automatic sync your files to Google Drive. At the same time, AOMEI Backupper Professional offers advanced users more features, like system clone, merge backup images, backup dynamic disk volume, etc.