AOMEI Backupper provides a one-click backup system solution. If you need to do a system backup, it will enable you to back up your system drive completely, including applications, drivers, configuration settings, system files and boot files.
To back up a system drive:
- In the left tab page, select Backup and then select System Backup.
- You can enter a name for the backup in the "Task Name" box, to help you distinguish it from other backups.
- Click Step 2 to select a destination path to save the image file.
- Click Start Backup button and wait for the process to complete.
For more detailed guidance with screenshots see: How to Do a System Backup.
- Since system backup is a one-click solution, your system partition and system reserved partition will be selected as backup resource by default in Step 1.
- To customize advanced configuration for the current backup task, please see: Backup Options, Schedule Backup and Backup Scheme.