Partition and Volume Backup
This option enables you to back up one or multiple partitions/volumes (including dynamic volumes) to an image file. If you just want to back up particular partitions and volumes rather than the entire disk, this feature is the best choice.
To back up partitions/volumes:
- In the left tab item, select Backup and then select Partition Backup.
- You may enter a task name in the box to help you distinguish it from others.
- Click Step1. In the popup window, select the partitions or volumes that need to be backed up.
- Click Step2 to select a destination path to save the backup.
- Click Start Backup button and wait for the process to complete.
For more detailed guidance with screenshots see: How to Backup Partition/Volume.
- To specify advanced options refer to Backup Options, Schedule Backup and Backup Scheme for detail guidance.
- For ExT2/3, ReFS, ExFAT and other non-Windows file systems AOMEI Backupper will back up in sector-by-sector mode.