View only differences
- AB Standard
- AB Professional
- AB Server
- AB Technician
- AB Technician Plus
- Download or Purchase
- Support Windows PC operating systems Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista and XP (all editions, 32/64-bit)
- Support Windows Server operating systems Windows Server 2003/2008 (R2)/2012 (R2)/2016, SBS 2003/2008/2011, WHS 2011.
- Support MBR/GPT disk
Support dynamic disk
Support Hardware RAID
Support UEFI boot mode
Support 4K monitor
- Manage previous backup images after upgrade After upgrade, you can use the new version to restore backup images created by old version and perform other operations.
- Provide charged technical service to clients with unlimited usage
- Install the program on unlimited computers within one company
- The maximum number of computers is allowed to install the program
- Unlimited PCs
- 2 PCs/License
- 1 Server/License
- Unlimited PCs
PCs and Servers
- No reboot during installation and backup
- Priority technical support
- License Mode
- Freeware Free for both personal and commercial use.
- PC One license code can be used to register the program on 2 PCs.
- Server One license code can be used to register the program on a single server.
- Technician One license code can be used to register the program on unlimited PCs within one company, and also can be used to provide charged technical services to other companies and individuals by a single technician.
- Technician Plus One license code can be used to register the program on unlimited PCs and servers within one company, and also can be used to provide charged technical services to other companies and individuals by a single technician.
- System backup & restore
Disk backup & restore
Partition backup & restore
File backup, restore, sync
- Schedule automatic backup
- Full backup
- Sector-by-sector backup Intelligent backup Sector-by-sector backup will backup all the sectors no matter whether it is used or not, however, intelligent backup will only backup the used sectors.
- Exclude a certain file extension from file backup
- Command line backup Create backups from command prompt or using batch scripts.
Command line restore Perform system restore, disk restore, universal restore and more from command prompt.
Command Line clone Perform system clone, disk clone, partition clone from command prompt.
- Disk space management Automatically delete old backup images based on specified value.
- Merge backup images Combine full backup and its chained incremental backups into a single backup for better management.
- Comment backup image
Explore backup image
Check backup image
Split backup image
Compress backup image
Encrypt backup image
View backup logs
- Email notification
- Backup to local disk
Backup to external disk
Backup to USB flash drive
Backup to CD/DVD
Backup to NAS/network
- Disk clone
- System clone Migrate OS from HDD to SSD or HDD without reinstalling Windows and applications.
- Create Windows PE & Linux bootable media
- Hot backup
Hot clone A technology enables to backup/clone without interrupting or shutting down Windows and other running applications.
- Restore from PXE network boot Start up client-side computers within LAN through the network booting for system maintenance.
- Universal restore Restore backup images from one computer to another with dissimilar hardware or migrate system from physical to virtual (P2V) machine.
- Event-triggered scheduling backups Automatically perform backup tasks in real-time based on user logon, user logoff, system startup and system shutdown.
- Perform scheduled backup tasks whether Windows account is logged in or not
- Support to choose a network mapped drive as the destination
- Support to prevent computer from going to sleep during the backup process
- Backup and sync data at backstage Automatically invoke the tray notification icon to show backup or sync progress if users close the main window, and then continue to perform backup or sync task in the background.