View only differences
- AB Standard
- AB Professional
- AB Server
- AB Technician
- AB Technician Plus
- Download or Purchase
- Support Windows PC operating systems Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista and XP (all editions, 32/64-bit)
- Support Windows Server operating systems Windows Server 2003/2008 (R2)/2012 (R2)/2016, SBS 2003/2008/2011, WHS 2011.
- Support MBR/GPT disk
Support dynamic disk
Support Hardware RAID
Support UEFI boot mode
Support virtual machine
Support 4K monitor
- Manage previous backup images after upgrade After upgrade, you can use the new version to restore backup images created by old versions and perform other operations.
- Hot backup/clone A technology enables to backup/clone without interrupting or shutting down Windows and other running applications.
- No reboot during installation and backup
- Install the program on computers in the home and business environments
- Provide charged technical service to clients with unlimited usage
- Install the program on unlimited computers within one company
- Copy installation directory to create a portable version
- The maximum number of computers is allowed to install the program
- 2 PCs/License
- 1 Server/License
- Unlimited PCs
PCs and Servers
- Pre-installed on computers and sell to your customers
- Priority technical support
- License Mode
- Freeware Free for computers in the home and business environments.
- PC One license code can be used to register the program on 2 PCs.
- Server One license code can be used to register the program on a single server.
- Technician One license code can be used to register the program on unlimited PCs within one company, and also can be used to provide charged technical services to other companies and individuals by a single technician.
- Technician Plus One license code can be used to register the program on unlimited PCs and servers within one company, and also can be used to provide charged technical services to other companies and individuals by a single technician.
- System backup & restore
Disk backup & restore
Partition backup & restore
File/Folder backup & restore
- Automatic backup
Real-time file/folder sync
Automatic file/folder sync
- Backup to local disk
Backup to external drive
Backup to USB flash drive
Backup to CD/DVD
Backup to network/NAS
Backup files to cloud drive
Explore backup image
Compress backup image
Encrypt backup image
Split backup image
Check backup image
Comment backup image
View backup logs
- Create Windows PE & Linux bootable media
- Disk clone
- System clone Migrate OS from HDD to SSD, SSD to SSD, HDD to HDD, or SSD to HDD without reinstalling Windows and applications while ensuring system will be bootable after migration. Support MBR/GPT disks, UEFI boot mode, mSATA/M.2/PCI-E SSDs, etc.
- Universal restore Restore a backup image to different computer with dissimilar hardware, or move OS from physical to virtual machine (P2V) by backup and restoration.
- Command line utility Perform backup, restore and clone operations from command prompt or by creating batch scripts.
- Merge backup images Combine full backup and its chained incremental backups into a single backup for better management.
- Backup scheme Automatically delete old backup images based on various specified value to save backup disk space.
- Image deploy tool Deploy image to multiple computers within LAN over network.
- PXE boot tool Start up client-side computers within LAN through the network booting for system maintenance.
- Event-triggered schedule backups Automatically perform backup tasks based on user logon, user logoff, system startup and system shutdown.
- Real-time sync files/folders to a network path
- Backup/Restore dynamic disk volume
- Edit the partitions on the disk Manually adjust partition size on the destination disk when cloning a disk or restoring a disk backup image.
- File filter settings Exclude a certain file extension from file/folder backup or sync.
- Email notification